Sunday, October 26, 2014

Tues Oct 28 Lakers vs. Rockets

Tues Oct 28 Lakers vs. Rockets Staples Center 7:30 PM

RADIO:710 ESPN/1330 KWKW
TV:  TWC SportsNet/TWC Deportes

(FYI I may grab comments or information posted here 
and add to the Forum Game threads)

NBA HOU : Roster , News
NBA LA Lakers: RosterNews

Los Angeles Lakers vs. Houston Rockets Head-to-Head in the NBA Regular Season - All-Time Game Log


Big Game.  Bryant vs Dwight, JLin vs Hou  
I will be there and report back.  I will try to tweet/post during game but I give no promises.  But I will report after the game.


You may discuss the game either in Discus format or in at Jlin Articles and Facts in forum format Here:

1 comment:

  1. getting ready to head to the game. I am so excited. I've been having a blast in LA and trying to keep up with all the news.

    I have just been fuming over all the SAME OLD EXCUSES about JLin start or bench. Losing his starting job to PBev, Ronnie price earning the starting position, the second unit needs him as a spark Blah blah blah... Even Magic Johnson tweeting about JLin eing a starter and still the false narratives about him continue.

    I was getting so mad and then boom! I notice that JLin was coming into the game and Ronnie Price was leaving. Lord knows I do not wish injury on anyone but maybe just maybe someone sent a gentle nudge from on high... just a slight non career ending injury nudge. So thank you JLin's Guardian angel... could I ask for something similar for JH and PBev?!?! A stomach flu would due. ;-) I kid... I kid

    So tonight I get to see JLin start. I hope to see a happy healthy JLin just being fierce and free and playing with all the joy and energy I can send him.

    I will try to tweet somethings out during the game. I promise to write up as detailed a 'report' as possible. I have a good camera with me some good video and pics of game will have to wait for me to return home.

    Go JLin!

    Follow me on twitter: JLinArticles&Facts @jlarticlesfacts

    ReplyDelete